This amazingly simple product will give readings within the root zone of plants from a hand held display unit, utilising a string of four (4) sensors. The display unit will instantly indicate when to irrigate by showing what percentage of water is left in the soil at each sensor depth.
- Each sensor is automatically calibrated when the soil is at Full Point by simply pushing the RED button. SIMPLY AMAZING!
- Reads the soil moisture within seconds at each sensor depth.
- Reads soil moisture in PERCENTAGE
- Soil FULL point is 100%
- The bottom end of the Readily Available Water is approx 55%
- Records data and calibration from 99 different sites and stores 81 profiles per site.
- No computer required, but a computer can be used if you want to graph or print data.
- Because the Readout unit simultaneously displays the actual percentage of soil moisture from the 4 sensors, you can tell IMMEDIATELY if you need to irrigate.
- Multiple access tubes can be installed ? then the sensor string is simply dropped into the access tube.
- Suitable for all soil types from very light sand up to heavy clay.
- Suits all irrigated crops, including pasture, vines, trees and vegetables.
- The sensor string can be placed in existing Micro-Gopher ? access tubes.
- Optional continuous timed recording is available with our low cost Odyssey ? recorder, which stores 64,000 soil moisture readings.