The Oxygraph Plus oxygen electrode system provides PC control of oxygen uptake or evolution measurements across a broad range of applications from studies of mitochondria and cellular respiration to measurements of isolated chloroplast suspensions in photosynthesis research applications with up to 100% oxygen concentration.
The Oxygraph Plus system consists of a highly sensitive S1 Clark Type polarographic oxygen electrode disc mounted within a DW1/AD electrode chamber and connected to the new Oxygraph Plus electrode control unit. The DW1/AD provides a highly versatile solution to measurements of dissolved oxygen in liquid-phase samples of between 0.2 – 2.5ml with it’s clear cast acrylic construction providing excellent sample visibility & uniform illumination. Precise temperature control of the sample and electrode disc can be achieved by connecting the water jacket of the DW1/AD to a thermoregulated circulating water bath.
Please use the tabs below for full details of the different elements of the Oxygraph Plus System.
- PC operated oxygen electrode control unit with USB 2.0 connectivity
- Suitable for liquid & gas-phase samples with 0 – 100% oxygen concentration
- Clear cast acrylic DW1/AD oxygen electrode chamber with integral Clark type polarographic oxygen electrode
- Integral systems for measurement of pH & other ion-selective electrode signals with 16 bit resolution
- 24 bit high resolution measurement of oxygen signals removes the requirement for gain & back-off settings
- System expansion to 8 channels via purchase of additional components
- Windows® software for data acquisition, hardware control & data analysis
- Real time 0 – 4.5v analogue output of oxygen electrode signal