The EGM-5 is a compact, lightweight instrument (1.5 kg) with a custom, rugged aluminum enclosure making it a very portable and durable product for demanding field measurements. Additionally, the EGM-5 features an integral, rechargeable 7.2V battery providing up to 16 hours of continuous operation in the field. The EGM-5 also features a miniature, long life air sampling pump that can be used for both dynamic and static measurements. Data can be recorded manually or automatically at user selected intervals.
The EGM-5 can be supplied with two different optical benches calibrated specifically to the range required. One bench is optimized for measurement ranges of CO2 up to 30000 ppm and another for ranges above 30000 up to 100000 ppm. For users that want to recalibrate the gas analyzer to a new level, this can easily be achieved as long as it is within the range for that particular optical bench.
The design of the EGM-5 ensures an inherent calibration stability that has been confirmed by over 35 years of experience in gas analysis technology. It features a non-dispersive, infrared measurement technique coupled with microprocessor based in signal processing resulting in precise measurement of CO2. Our innovative “Auto-Zero” technology and insulated, thermostatically controlled optical bench ensures fast warm-up, long term stability, accuracy and analyzer calibration.
- High precision, compact non-dispersive infrared CO2 analyzer with automatic temperature and pressure compensation
- CO2 ranges up to 100000 ppm (10%)
- Accuracy: < 1% of span concentration over calibrated range
- Lightweight and truly field portable (1.5 kg)
- Internal, rechargeable 7.2V lithium ion battery providing up to 16 hours continuous operation
- Built-in sampling pump with electronic flow sensor
- Numerical and graphical display of data
- Large, high resolution touch display with excellent readability under sunlight conditions
- Unlimited data storage using USB Flash drive (thumb drive)
- Voltage and digital (USB) output
- Visual and audible alarm (low and high)